Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Check in from BBT  (Read 3733 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Check in from BBT
« on: April 10, 2011, 06:01:26 PM »

:couch:I am home safe tired and burned!!(from the sun)   Thanks to everyone for their efforts to make it happen!!!   Thanks to Candygirl for saving me from the Flaming trash can I was setting by!!!    I had a good time with all my friends!!!   This should have been GREEN !!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:03:00 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: Check in from BBT
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 06:33:42 PM »

We made it back OK. Ready to go back to work so that I can relax! :cantbelieve: Thanks for everyone that showed, we really had a great time! Hey Kenny, I know who tried to set you on fire! :pot:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 07:30:56 PM »

I took  several back roads home, some of them were really cool!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 07:56:26 PM »

Made it home about 1pm, Had a ball great to see old frieds and new. Highly suggest that y'all take the tour of the Garrison Bros. Distillery in Hye Tx.
on your next trip. Tours at 10, 12 , 2 , and 4. get there a little eary as they have a cooler of free beer!
It's all just part of the adventure!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 09:37:47 PM »

Got home around 9pm. We were greeted by two happy big dogs and the cat who came running to meet the truck as we drove up, and lots of dust and smell from feed lots 40 miles away. We are all sun burned, tired, and ready for the next BBT.

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »

I never the left house, so I was safe at home all weekend.  :(
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »

Oh, See ya'll at next BBT
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

U-Turn

• Tejano
  • U-Turn and Silver - 2006 VTX 1300S
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

I had a great time at my first Texas X Riders event!  Very happy that Silver took home a trophy.  :thumbup:

It was great meeting some many members.  It will make reading their posts even more fun.  I have to send a special thank you to DClark for making me part of his crew for the weekend - really made the event that much more enjoyable for me - Thank You!

I have some pics to post.  I'm sure there will be a gallery for them...

Later,
U-Turn

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 11:05:44 PM »

:redcard:  glad to have met you U-turn. Would liketo see more like you and Dana family join the group.   Ride safe ride long.     The bike was cool silver!!!
I had a great time at my first Texas X Riders event!  Very happy that Silver took home a trophy.  :thumbup:

It was great meeting some many members.  It will make reading their posts even more fun.  I have to send a special thank you to DClark for making me part of his crew for the weekend - really made the event that much more enjoyable for me - Thank You!

Later,
U-Turn
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 05:38:12 AM »

Got home at around 630pm. Rode right at 1000 miles on my X! Yes 1000 miles!! ;D
 Had a Great time. Thanks for everything that everyone did to get this together. :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 06:17:51 AM »

It was a loooooong ride home to Boerne but I made it. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but I had to get up and go to work Sunday. Thanks to all the new people I met for allowing me to tag along. Had a great ride.

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 09:08:29 AM »

We made it home about 2:30.  Enjoyed seeing everyone and thanks to Randy, David, Jeremy, Trent, and all the White Trash Girls for putting on such a great event and cooking some awesome BBQ.  The kids, and of course me and Mae-Dae are looking forward to getting together again.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 09:50:53 AM »

Later,
U-Turn

Your welcome Ron, looking forward to seeing/hanging out with you again.  Congrats again on Silver taking home a trophy.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

Stonesavage

• Tejano
  • '04 1300s. Kerrville, Texas.
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 10:52:47 AM »

I too, had a great time @ my 1st TXR event! Long ride from Kerrville tho. Great to meet everyone and special thanks to Jeremy & Jenifer for the use(attempted) of their tent and matress. Can't wait till the next event.
Thanks to everyone,
John

U-Turn

• Tejano
  • U-Turn and Silver - 2006 VTX 1300S
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 11:47:07 AM »

:redcard:  glad to have met you U-turn. Would liketo see more like you and Dana family join the group.   Ride safe ride long.     The bike was cool silver!!!

That coming from a rider with a bike as nice and unique as yours is a really big compliment!  Thanks!

Later,
U-Turn
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal