Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: RV  (Read 1370 times)

larryw

• Old Timer
RV
« on: March 09, 2011, 12:08:36 PM »

The way I read the announcement, Sites 1-15 are reserved for the group, but I have to call the park to reserve on of those sites? Is that correct? I just called the park, and he told me the group already had those sites. He gave me site #16, to be close, and said he would move me in one of the others once he figured out how the sites were being handled.
2004 VTX 1800N

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: RV
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:29:56 PM »

I will try and get in touch with them and see what's going on. The main thing is that you are on the list. :thumbup: We have never filled all of the available spots anyway. We look forward to seeing you there. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 01:43:01 PM »

I may need a spot too assuming my trailer is ready in time.  Man I'm pushing it, not sure if I'll be able to make BBT this year depending on what weekend that dang thing is ready for me to pick it up.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »

I will try and get in touch with them and see what's going on. The main thing is that you are on the list. :thumbup: We have never filled all of the available spots anyway. We look forward to seeing you there. :thumbup:

Thanks. He was pretty friendly, wanted to ensure I had a spot. He just did not seem sure how they were handling the sites.
2004 VTX 1800N

Dusty

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 04:17:26 AM »

I will be calling today to cancel the RV spot I had reserved. I'm going to bunk in Boerne instead.  :c

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal