Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: BBT VIII  (Read 10325 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: BBT VIII
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2010, 01:16:31 PM »

Thanks Chad, I figure Spring Thang is gonna end being a test run for BBT for me to work out the logistics
Your Welcome! Spring Thang for sure will test ya!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

raderrods

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »

Sorry haven't been on here for awhile, have gotten a couple of requests for Motel rooms for the BBT. Last year we offered rooms at $69.50, I will again offer that rate, you must mention that you are coming for the BBT 2011. As always we here at the Super 8 welcome all bikers, we still have a pressure washer, air, and plenty of rags available for your use. Our ad in Ride Texas Mag does give a 15% off the posted daily rate year round. Please call us direct for the BBT deal, make it soon so you will insure a room as we are very busy that time of year.

Thanks in advance.
Craig
Super 8 Motel
514 E. Main
Fredericksburg, Tx 78624
830-997-6568
2004 VTX 1800N, Accutronics forwards, Hondaline lightbar, Kury grips, throttle boss, control levers, helmet lock, Cobra tach, Mustang seat, Thunder Hypercharger, PC III, Vance & Hines, Corbin beetle bags, Batwing, Full stereo.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 12:34:55 AM »

Sorry haven't been on here for awhile, have gotten a couple of requests for Motel rooms for the BBT. Last year we offered rooms at $69.50, I will again offer that rate, you must mention that you are coming for the BBT 2011. As always we here at the Super 8 welcome all bikers, we still have a pressure washer, air, and plenty of rags available for your use. Our ad in Ride Texas Mag does give a 15% off the posted daily rate year round. Please call us direct for the BBT deal, make it soon so you will insure a room as we are very busy that time of year.

Thanks in advance.
Craig
Super 8 Motel
514 E. Main
Fredericksburg, Tx 78624
830-997-6568

Wow, thanks Craig! I'll be at the campground but if you want to come out, I'll save you a shot or two of tequila.  :c :c :c
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2010, 07:10:15 AM »

Thanks in advance.
Craig
Super 8 Motel
514 E. Main
Fredericksburg, Tx 78624
830-997-6568
There you go folks support a XRider
It's all just part of the adventure!

U-Turn

• Tejano
  • U-Turn and Silver - 2006 VTX 1300S
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 08:39:01 AM »

Okay guys, please excuse my ignorance here...

Looks like the dates for BBT work perfectly for me this year.  I have not attended in the past.  Looks like I should plan on arriving Thursday.  Definitely planning on camping in the park - sounds like too much fun.  I keep seeing the registration forms mentioned, but I haven't found them online just yet.  Am I missing something?

Is there much of a planned agenda or is it just hanging out, riding and eating?  (I can do all of those pretty well!)

Later,
U-Turn

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »

We will have the forms ready in the next few days.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »

Okay guys, please excuse my ignorance here...

Looks like the dates for BBT work perfectly for me this year.  I have not attended in the past.  Looks like I should plan on arriving Thursday.  Definitely planning on camping in the park - sounds like too much fun.  I keep seeing the registration forms mentioned, but I haven't found them online just yet.  Am I missing something?

Is there much of a planned agenda or is it just hanging out, riding and eating?  (I can do all of those pretty well!)

Later,
U-Turn
Should have some guided rides through the Hill country and on Thursday night have a M&G!! I have been to all of them but one and each time have had something to take back with me to make me smile!! LOL
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:49:44 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal