Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ATTN: Want to camp in this beautiful weather and meet some other Xers?  (Read 364 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!

Y'all  c'mon to the spring thing! it is located here:

Come out and camp tonight through Sunday at noon, price dependent on the number of people showing up. The more, the cheaper. Have a camper or RV? The same price as camping. Large open camping area (3 acres or so) Large pavillion, Nice Showers and toilet facilities,( not porta johns :ohwow:)
Let me clarify the RV spots.   THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE TO RV'S. 10 sites come with the campground which we pay a flat rate of $450.00 FOR, which gives us the rv sites, tent campers anyywhere, the pavillion, restrooms with CLEAN showers, fire ring over by pavillion, AND ANYTHING ELSE DREAMED UP BY MAN OR BREAST...ERRR  MAKE THAT BEAST! ;) Bring your Mardi Gras  beads for fun!
 If you want to bring a camper/trailer/motorhome/fifth wheel, then get with Randy (TXCajun) and put dibs on your site.  We have never filled all the RV sites.
If you have a camper to drag and want a place to park it, you pay just like everybody else.  450 divided by the number of people that show up, and we have the Turkey Roost reserved for 3 nights!

SSSSssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas

Wish I could go!  But someone has to work :cuss:  Hope ya'll have fun and I hope lots o'people show up!
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!

Yeah, I ended up working today even though I had the day off, supposedly.

SSSSsssnake

:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal