Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Well its come to this  (Read 838 times)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Well its come to this
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:54:00 PM »

We are after all these years looking at selling our X. Not that we need to just she isn't getting ridden and is just sitting under a motorcycle cover and deserves better. Don't know what to ask as I've not given it much thought. If your interested shoot me a PM. In all we've got way more into her than we will ever see. All who have seen her know theres some serious cash laid out. I'm realistic she is still a 2005 1300R/S with 23k on the odo. Not asking 10 but not taking 5 either.

Here is what I have without putting pen to paper
Chrome lower fork's, VTX Extreme 6 degree drop on the triple tree, chrome front caliper, rotor, iPhone handlebar mounted adapter with wiring for power and speakers, external handlebar speakers, power amp, custom Mustang seats front and back to match the Osprey saddlebags with easybrackets (lockable and removable with single key), Palliden removable backrest with custom matching leather pillion pad, custom paint (Think 57 Chevy 2 tone), removable windshield by flipping two clips, with custom windshield bag, Roadhouse Doolies, Kuryakyn rear floorboards, front floorboards, engine kit, ISO grips, ISO pegs, rear taillight, front turn signal covers, Pro Series Jet Kit, Cobra fatty 11/2" highway-bars, Custom taillights, Hondaline rider chrome rail and luggage rack, Progressive 412's in the back and Progressive springs up front, new tires and brakes Blackout motor treatment, ThunderMFG custom Air Cleaner with etched VTX Hammerhead design. That's just sitting here thinking about it and not writing everything out. Yeah I've way to much heart and soul into her to let my baby sit still.

Mark

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:26:28 PM by seefriedm »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Well its come to this
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 05:56:48 PM »

Good luck with the sale ;)
Sinner >:D >:D >:D How could you :redcard:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 06:33:45 PM »

That is one great looking bike.
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 07:47:32 PM »

Can't say for sure we're going to sell but with her just sitting there watching the other bikes going out to dance and party. She has to be feeling a bit left out. With my arm troubles this year I've been out maybe 3 times since April. All on the Silver Cloud my 1st indian was able to buy back after the guy I sold her to traded Maggie in on a new dance partner. Even the 14 Indian is sitting there covered up except when my son comes over to ride with me. Think I've got maybe and this is streatching it 200 miles since we parted the bikes mid April.

Mark

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 06:03:10 AM »

Can't say for sure we're going to sell but with her just sitting there watching the other bikes going out to dance and party. She has to be feeling a bit left out. With my arm troubles this year I've been out maybe 3 times since April. All on the Silver Cloud my 1st indian was able to buy back after the guy I sold her to traded Maggie in on a new dance partner. Even the 14 Indian is sitting there covered up except when my son comes over to ride with me. Think I've got maybe and this is streatching it 200 miles since we parted the bikes mid April.

Mark

You know I am funning with you.
We do what we need to do / Good luck with the sale, great riding season just coming up :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 08:14:00 AM »

Beautiful.................

Good Luck.

That's the reason we are thinking of selling too. I haven't ridden in 2 yrs. I have been enjoying our RV.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal