Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Bluebonnet Hangover  (Read 30441 times)

Swampfox

Re: Bluebonnet Hangover
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2006, 01:19:06 AM »

I don't like to say this but I will on the 05-20-2006 that's the hangover weekend on Sat. It's West Nile meeting time so I guess I'm screwed for that day I could make the BBTIII but Sunday Mother Day.  I thought maybe go down on Thursday afternoon and stay until Saturday and leave around noon get home to spend Sunday with family for Mother day but if I don't have a place to stay Thursday night.  I guess the camp site would accommodate me.  Oh I just need someone to make up my mind for me and Martin when you call someone a friend well in my book a friend would give their life for one another.  I honored you call me your friend but you sound more like an Associate than a friend and that just my opinion

Gary

I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone.
I think that your opinion is unfair, but if associate is the best that I can be...ok...I'll take that.

OH I love you Marty don't worry you know and I know what our standings are. :-* :'( ::) :P 8) ;D
Just like Top Gun I didn't want the to let them know I have fallen for you. ;D :) :-X :-*

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2006, 06:13:09 AM »

I don't like to say this but I will on the 05-20-2006 that's the hangover weekend on Sat. It's West Nile meeting time so I guess I'm screwed for that day I could make the BBTIII but Sunday Mother Day.  I thought maybe go down on Thursday afternoon and stay until Saturday and leave around noon get home to spend Sunday with family for Mother day but if I don't have a place to stay Thursday night.  I guess the camp site would accommodate me.  Oh I just need someone to make up my mind for me and Martin when you call someone a friend well in my book a friend would give their life for one another.  I honored you call me your friend but you sound more like an Associate than a friend and that just my opinion

Gary

I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone.
I think that your opinion is unfair, but if associate is the best that I can be...ok...I'll take that.

OH I love you Marty don't worry you know and I know what our standings are. :-* :'( ::) :P 8) ;D
Just like Top Gun I didn't want the to let them know I have fallen for you. ;D :) :-X :-*

OH?!....I didn't now you wanted both sides of me....... :o......sorry Gary, I stole your material.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 06:15:40 AM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Swampfox

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2006, 10:15:14 AM »

Gary

OH?!....I didn't now you wanted both sides of me....... :o......sorry Gary, I stole your material.

That's ok that's what Friends are for!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2006, 05:23:36 PM »

Hangman and I are leaving out of the Dallas are on Thursday the 18th if any going down that weekend want to tag along are more than welcome. Cyberhick what plans do you have for Thursday evening if any or a get together?? Also for a day ride on Friday and Saturday?? Have any thoughts on the subject ??? Last year at the BBII I went to the Stone Hinge Jr. with the Easter Island statues and would like to go back there for sure.  Chad
  Iam ready to went
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 05:25:45 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »

Hangman and I are leaving out of the Dallas are on Thursday the 18th if any going down that weekend want to tag along are more than welcome. Cyberhick what plans do you have for Thursday evening if any or a get together?? Also for a day ride on Friday and Saturday?? Have any thoughts on the subject ??? Last year at the BBII I went to the Stone Hinge Jr. with the Easter Island statues and would like to go back there for sure.  Chad
  Iam ready to went

We'll probably do dinner Thursday night but probably no rides since people will be arriving at different times. Location not set for Thurs even.

Friday we're riding to Llano for lunch at Coopers, then to Enchanted Rock on the return trip. Maybe some other small rides Friday. Depends on attendance and time. We're not planning to blast thru the hills, so we don't know time frames for the rides. Dinner not set yet; hangout at budget host afterwards or something.

Saturday - early - Arch will lead a ride thru the 3's. Also a trip to Hunt sounds fun. Dinner at 7 - reservations for dinner but I don't know the name of the restaurant yet. (steve does)

Sunday breakfast and then head on our own ways.

Steve's not here anymore - so feel free to PM me if you have any questions (and I can ask - he might not reveal though!   :o) ) or email him.

Mel
Well behaved women rarely make history

hangman

• Old Timer
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2006, 08:29:57 PM »

Iam ready to went

We'll probably do dinner Thursday night but probably no rides since people will be arriving at different times. Location not set for Thurs even.

Friday we're riding to Llano for lunch at Coopers, then to Enchanted Rock on the return trip. Maybe some other small rides Friday. Depends on attendance and time. We're not planning to blast thru the hills, so we don't know time frames for the rides. Dinner not set yet; hangout at budget host afterwards or something.

Saturday - early - Arch will lead a ride thru the 3's. Also a trip to Hunt sounds fun. Dinner at 7 - reservations for dinner but I don't know the name of the restaurant yet. (steve does)

Sunday breakfast and then head on our own ways.

Steve's not here anymore - so feel free to PM me if you have any questions (and I can ask - he might not reveal though!   :o) ) or email him.

Mel

Hy chick - I have a standing craving for Freidhelms Thursday night so may not be able to meet you guys unless you all want to join in...  It's a little more upscale that the other restuarants in that area, but very good snitzle, red cabbage and a native cedar bar that will nock you socks off. . .

I like the lunch and Enchanted Rock thing on Friday - I would like to hang around and try to walk up to the top of that thing - heard the view is really cool.  If it's not too late I will catch up to you guys later/

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2006, 09:07:06 PM »

Hy chick - I have a standing craving for Freidhelms Thursday night so may not be able to meet you guys unless you all want to join in...  It's a little more upscale that the other restuarants in that area, but very good snitzle, red cabbage and a native cedar bar that will nock you socks off. . .

I like the lunch and Enchanted Rock thing on Friday - I would like to hang around and try to walk up to the top of that thing - heard the view is really cool.  If it's not too late I will catch up to you guys later/

Enchanted Rock sounds fabu! I want to look aroudn too b/c I've never been there! I think we planned to stay awhile there - not just head right back. At least *I* didn't! ROFL!
Well behaved women rarely make history

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2006, 06:34:24 AM »

is anyone from Houston planning on trailering their bike up to Fredricksburg for this weekend? i got a new product that needs tested out.
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »

is anyone from Houston planning on trailering their bike up to Fredricksburg for this weekend? i got a new product that needs tested out.

Well, you posted this on the right board.  There are several of that have become "trailer trash."  I heard heard a rumor that the campgrounds will be filled with trailer trash this weekend.  Hope someone captures the memory on camera!! ;D :D ;) 8) :P :P :P
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2006, 10:13:23 AM »

Well, you posted this on the right board.  There are several of that have become "trailer trash."  I heard heard a rumor that the campgrounds will be filled with trailer trash this weekend.  Hope someone captures the memory on camera!! ;D :D ;) 8) :P :P :P

actually wasnt talking about this weekend as in "this weekend", but rather this weekend was mean to be, as the subject suggests, Hangover weekend. that would make "this weekend" actually mean next weekend. but in any event, either weekend would work  :D :D :D :D

www.pepsX.com

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2006, 12:31:45 PM »

actually wasn't talking about this weekend as in "this weekend", but rather this weekend was mean to be, as the subject suggests, Hangover weekend. that would make "this weekend" actually mean next weekend. but in any event, either weekend would work  :D :D :D :D

Swampy??????????????????

It's scary but I already knew what you meant.  I was going to "survey" the crowd at BBT3 for a Trailer Trash Queen for you to do your mad scientist routine on.  Care to give a hint as to your invention or is it still in the Rube Goldberg stage? :D ;D 8) :-* :-*

PokerBum

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »

It's scary but I already knew what you meant. 

Glad to see your decoder ring working ;)

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2006, 01:50:59 PM »

Im working on a "trailer stand" a short stand to slip under your bike before you tighten down the tie downs. so it will be solid on the trailer and not leave the shocks under pressure.

www.pepsX.com

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »

Im working on a "trailer stand" a short stand to slip under your bike before you tighten down the tie downs. so it will be solid on the trailer and not leave the shocks under pressure.

This thread will now be turned back over to PepsX.

ANYONE TRAILERING TO THE NO NAME RIDE?

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »

NO WAY  :o

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal