Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Bluebonnet Hangover  (Read 30450 times)

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
Re: Bluebonnet Hangover
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2006, 06:33:41 AM »

Martin and Dwight, just a reminder, if you can make the first weekend (11th -14th) i would encourage you to do that, it is going to be more fun being able to meet with all the other X-riders from around the state. but if that is impossible, we would be glad to have you ride with us. and Martin, as far a breaking off and going for it, be sure to take a cell phone so we can bail you out if needed.  ;D I beleive you have my cell phone number already.
see ya then on the weekend than cannot be named (WTCBN)
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2006, 06:54:51 AM »

Martin and Dwight, just a reminder, if you can make the first weekend (11th -14th) i would encourage you to do that, it is going to be more fun being able to meet with all the other X-riders from around the state. but if that is impossible, we would be glad to have you ride with us. see ya then on the weekend than cannot be named (WTCBN)
hahahahahahahahehehehehehe  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2006, 07:39:14 AM »

Dan:

In answer to your question of last night. Talked with Dwight and he's gonna move his birthday ride on the 3's to weekend of the 19th so we'll join yall except during those moments when I want to break loose and  run a little harder.

I plan to ride up Friday night to do the 3's on Saturday, come back Sunday. Dwight may trailer (puss) the same night.

My wife has something else to do that weekend and she may throw a fit that she can't go...so I'm not a lock, but I'll get all teary eyed and say..."Are ya really gonna miss Dwight's birthday jus because ya can't go, really, well okay I guess". If that comes up short I guess I'll have to miss it. :(

As far as any acrimony surrounding the various weekends...I'd prefer to pass on all that at this time. :-X  Maybe yall should rename this weekend  "Bluebonnet Blunder"....Sorry, I couldn't keep myself from doing that. :-X

Oh one more thing,  Jimmy; "Inept" really doesn't connote "clumsy and inefficient" Inept is more...kinda like saying... "done,  as if by a moron"  but you know...is that really so bad....food for thought....LMAO.
Susan isn't going so I won't be trailering. What time are you leaving? I will be able to ditch work early but can't take off the entire day.

Around 4pm sounds good. I need to get some work done but wanna beat the traffic out. We can take the HOV at 610 and I-10. Be in fred'burg by 8:30 or 9pm. Where ya wanna stay?

Ps Dwight:

Your Avartar is way too inoffensive. My favorite is "Spunky" the dog.
Everyone seems to love the dog. By the way his name is Gabe.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2006, 08:27:31 AM »

Martin and Dwight, just a reminder, if you can make the first weekend (11th -14th) i would encourage you to do that, it is going to be more fun being able to meet with all the other X-riders from around the state. but if that is impossible, we would be glad to have you ride with us. and Martin, as far a breaking off and going for it, be sure to take a cell phone so we can bail you out if needed.  ;D I beleive you have my cell phone number already.
see ya then on the weekend than cannot be named (WTCBN)

Well,  I'll just have to go with you and have less fun. I'll have my cell phone. Look forward to seeing you at Bluebonnet Blunder. ;D
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2006, 08:29:11 AM »

Dan:

In answer to your question of last night. Talked with Dwight and he's gonna move his birthday ride on the 3's to weekend of the 19th so we'll join yall except during those moments when I want to break loose and  run a little harder.

I plan to ride up Friday night to do the 3's on Saturday, come back Sunday. Dwight may trailer (puss) the same night.

My wife has something else to do that weekend and she may throw a fit that she can't go...so I'm not a lock, but I'll get all teary eyed and say..."Are ya really gonna miss Dwight's birthday jus because ya can't go, really, well okay I guess". If that comes up short I guess I'll have to miss it. :(

As far as any acrimony surrounding the various weekends...I'd prefer to pass on all that at this time. :-X  Maybe yall should rename this weekend  "Bluebonnet Blunder"....Sorry, I couldn't keep myself from doing that. :-X

Oh one more thing,  Jimmy; "Inept" really doesn't connote "clumsy and inefficient" Inept is more...kinda like saying... "done,  as if by a moron"  but you know...is that really so bad....food for thought....LMAO.
Susan isn't going so I won't be trailering. What time are you leaving? I will be able to ditch work early but can't take off the entire day.

Around 4pm sounds good. I need to get some work done but wanna beat the traffic out. We can take the HOV at 610 and I-10. Be in fred'burg by 8:30 or 9pm. Where ya wanna stay?

Ps Dwight:

That's a very fine name. ;D

Swampfox

« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2006, 10:25:41 AM »

Personal invitation is needed or I'll feel like I'm not welcome.  I hate that I spent so much time trying to get to know you for it to come down to this. I'm hoping you don't make me pull a Cybrhick but I'm getting that feeling and I couldn't sit back and let it happen without letting you know the way I feel. Maybe I need to invite you to join me so does anybody want to make plans to ride down? I am open for discussion. 8)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2006, 01:15:49 PM »

Personal invitation is needed or I'll feel like I'm not welcome.  I hate that I spent so much time trying to get to know you for it to come down to this. I'm hoping you don't make me pull a Cybrhick but I'm getting that feeling and I couldn't sit back and let it happen without letting you know the way I feel. Maybe I need to invite you to join me so does anybody want to make plans to ride down? I am open for discussion. 8)

Gary:

Speaking for myself only...I like you. I think you are well meaning guy with a good heart and for me, that's worth a lot. That's 90 percent of damn near everything.

The problem:

You are constantly talking about West Nile and how it afflicts your energy level and senses.
You are constantly talking about how uneven your sleep habits are and how you frequently don't go to bed until early in the am and feel strung out the next day.

That does not mix well with riding a motorcycle. It presents me with an announced threat to safety, primarily yours and then whoever you ride with.

After reading what you have described I don't think a prudent person would ever recommend motorcycle riding to you.

Shorter rides, that start in the morning... you seem fine enough and I'm willing to take a chance...however I have noticed that as a day wears on you seem more labored, particularly towards the late afternoon.

We're gonna get on the highway at 4pm after a day of work and probably ride until 9 or 10 that night on hill country roads that we are not familiar with. I cannot help but being concerned about your safety....and mine, considering all of these things.

I don't know what to do about it, but I can't ignore it. As I said I consider you a friend of mine and enjoy myself whenever we hang out. I'm sure I'll always feel that way. All the more reason to have these concerns.

Please realize that this is coming from a friend of yours.

Martin

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2006, 04:20:24 PM »

Swampie - no one needs a personal invite. This ride is for anyone wanting to come down. I hope everyone that can come, does. (particularly if you have to miss BBT3)
Well behaved women rarely make history

VTXDEMON

« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2006, 08:50:35 PM »

Dan:

Ps Dwight:

I'm honored... 8)

Swampfox

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2006, 07:23:51 AM »

I don't like to say this but I will on the 05-20-2006 that's the hangover weekend on Sat. It's West Nile meeting time so I guess I'm screwed for that day I could make the BBTIII but Sunday Mother Day.  I thought maybe go down on Thursday afternoon and stay until Saturday and leave around noon get home to spend Sunday with family for Mother day but if I don't have a place to stay Thursday night.  I guess the camp site would accommodate me.  Oh I just need someone to make up my mind for me and Martin when you call someone a friend well in my book a friend would give their life for one another.  I honored you call me your friend but you sound more like an Associate than a friend and that just my opinion

Gary

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »

I don't like to say this but I will on the 05-20-2006 that's the hangover weekend on Sat. It's West Nile meeting time so I guess I'm screwed for that day I could make the BBTIII but Sunday Mother Day.  I thought maybe go down on Thursday afternoon and stay until Saturday and leave around noon get home to spend Sunday with family for Mother day but if I don't have a place to stay Thursday night.  I guess the camp site would accommodate me.  Oh I just need someone to make up my mind for me and Martin when you call someone a friend well in my book a friend would give their life for one another.  I honored you call me your friend but you sound more like an Associate than a friend and that just my opinion

Gary

I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone.
I think that your opinion is unfair, but if associate is the best that I can be...ok...I'll take that.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 11:45:55 AM by VT-XS »

VTXDEMON

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2006, 09:03:22 PM »

Martin... for the record, you are one hell of an associate.. :)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2006, 09:33:59 PM »

Gary,
My group will be headed up the 18th thursday afternoon, you are welcome to join us, just keep your feet off of the turn signals. We will be leaving from the north west side and will head out 290.

David

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2006, 10:09:01 PM »

Martin... for the record, you are one hell of an associate.. :)

Thanks Gabe...and buddy...you're one of the best associates I have ever had. ;D ;D

Swampfox

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2006, 01:12:24 AM »

Gary,
My group will be headed up the 18th thursday afternoon, you are welcome to join us, just keep your feet off of the turn signals. We will be leaving from the north west side and will head out 290.

David
Man I got the West Nile meeting they need my blood on 20th but I'm thinking I might go on the 11th Thursday and come back to Houston on Saturday.  Thanks David for the invite though :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal