Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DFWFreedomRiders meeting and Bike Night 5/18 & 5/19  (Read 1246 times)

stoker

DFWFreedomRiders meeting and Bike Night 5/18 & 5/19
« on: May 16, 2006, 06:25:23 AM »

:D  The club meeting is 7:00 PM at the Grapevine Spring Creek BBQ on Hwy 114, main street exit on Thursday the 18th.  ILUVINK and I have been holding the fort against all the GoldWingers and could use some other VTX riders for moral support (or immoral support as the case may be)

The next night, Friday the 19th, at 7:00 PM is bike night at the Sonic in Grapevine on Hwy 26.  Last month ILUVINK's VTX 1300 walked away with the best looking bike trophy.  This may be the last chance for a 'cool' bike night before the summer hits.  Tater Tots, cool VTXes, and good company -- come on out!  ;)

iluvink

Re: DFWFreedomRiders meeting and Bike Night 5/18 & 5/19
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 08:30:32 PM »

:D  The club meeting is 7:00 PM at the Grapevine Spring Creek BBQ on Hwy 114, main street exit on Thursday the 18th.  ILUVINK and I have been holding the fort against all the GoldWingers and could use some other VTX riders for moral support (or immoral support as the case may be)

The next night, Friday the 19th, at 7:00 PM is bike night at the Sonic in Grapevine on Hwy 26.  Last month ILUVINK's VTX 1300 walked away with the best looking bike trophy.  This may be the last chance for a 'cool' bike night before the summer hits.  Tater Tots, cool VTXes, and good company -- come on out!  ;)

Here! Here!

Stoker-I'll see you Thursday for sure. Friday's a bit up in the air right now.

stoker

Re: DFWFreedomRiders meeting and Bike Night 5/18 & 5/19
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 07:18:26 AM »

Don't forget Main Street Days start in Grapevine Friday the 19th!!!!  :D  So stop by for the Sonic Bike Night but stay for the festival!  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal