Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: BBB weekend, lets get it together now  (Read 9136 times)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: BBB weekend, lets get it together now
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 10:04:13 PM »

basically what Tom said. i'll be coming in on saturday morning. just need a meeting time and place for the saturday ride. still doing the 3's i hope? i'll be coming out of leander to freddysburg, roughly a 1 1/2 hour trip. let me know. ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 10:19:40 PM »

basically what Tom said. i'll be coming in on saturday morning. just need a meeting time and place for the saturday ride. still doing the 3's i hope? i'll be coming out of leander to freddysburg, roughly a 1 1/2 hour trip. let me know. ride safe.

What time you planning on heading back on Saturday? I can ride down with ya, but probably not going to hang around for the Saturday night stuff...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 06:40:06 AM »

HearneX and I will be leaving from Hearne Thursday morning and heading out 79 to Round Rock.  Should be in Fredricksburg early Thursday afternoon.
  Minicop, Hangman and myself will be comming into Austin around 1ish to eat at the Roadhouse for lunch and then to Fredricksburg. We plan on comming into Round Rock on 79 then to Austin if would like to meet up.  Later, Chad 8)

We are planning on being through Round Rock before lunch if our plans change we will post here and make plans to meet up with you.
Sounds good!! See ya there if not at Round Rock!! Looks like a SUPER WEEKEND! 8) Chad
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 09:25:20 AM »

I would like to ride the 3's myself. Please just let Crewsn and myself know when the 3's ride is.  :) :)
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 11:17:26 AM »

Since we haven't announced times yet, here they are.

Friday morning ride to Coopers and back via Enchanted rock will leave from the Budget Host Inn in Fredericksburg at 10:00am.

Saturday ride through the 3's will leave promptly from Budget Host Inn at 8:00am.

These are departure times, so please be there 15-30 minutes early.

Saturday evening dinner will be at 7pm at Hondo's on Main. We will roll out from the Budget Host Inn at 6:40pm.
Displaced Texan.

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 01:26:16 PM »

Since we haven't announced times yet, here they are.

Friday morning ride to Coopers and back via Enchanted rock will leave from the Budget Host Inn in Fredericksburg at 10:00am.

Saturday ride through the 3's will leave promptly from Budget Host Inn at 8:00am.

These are departure times, so please be there 15-30 minutes early.

Saturday evening dinner will be at 7pm at Hondo's on Main. We will roll out from the Budget Host Inn at 6:40pm.

Thanks for the times hick. I am going to try to make the 3's ride Saturday morning. I'm sure Crewsn will do the same.
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 07:02:35 PM »

Zoom Zoom
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 08:00:36 PM »

What time you planning on heading back on Saturday? I can ride down with ya, but probably not going to hang around for the Saturday night stuff...
i'll be heading back after the ride. depending on when we get back into f-burg will determine if i stay for dinner or not. since cyberhick posted times (thank you BTW) i'll probably head out around 6-6:15 just to be safe. should be a few of us going. we could meet up at the wally-mart on 1431 and 183 around 6-6:15. let me know. Brentos are you getting all this? ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »

i'll be heading back after the ride. depending on when we get back into f-burg will determine if i stay for dinner or not. since cyberhick posted times (thank you BTW) i'll probably head out around 6-6:15 just to be safe. should be a few of us going. we could meet up at the wally-mart on 1431 and 183 around 6-6:15. let me know. Brentos are you getting all this? ride safe.

Crikey, that's early!!! I'll let you know...  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 08:14:34 PM »

BTW, if anyone needs to find out where everone's at when you get into town, give me a ring.

832-724-3324
Displaced Texan.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 09:27:53 PM »

I'm staying in Bandera during the Blue Bonnet Blunder with the Birthday Boy.

Dan, Post your cell phone.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2006, 06:15:20 AM »

I'm staying in Bandera during the Blue Bonnet Blunder with the Birthday Boy.

Dan, Post your cell phone.

281-831-7061 cell, let it go thru the ring cycle twice before leaving a message.
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 08:11:40 AM »

Dan, if we get on the road by 10:00 we should be in Giddings by about noon. What time are ya’ll planning on being there? Who else is leaving from the north side on Thursday morning? Let’s set a time and place to meet and then head out. If we meet in Giddings we can pick a place for lunch either in Giddings or Bastrop, if nobody is hungry we can pick a place in San Marcos. Do we have a head count on how many are going to be making this ride to Fredericksburg yet? Just a few questions to get us started. I think the rout is pretty well laid out, looking foward to this weekend.

Ed 

Hey Pete are you going with us Thursday, How about you Brian?

Ed I'm game and if you'll let me I would like to ride out with you guys.  I know it's a quick pace with you and Becky and I'll promise not to slow you down.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 09:06:41 AM »

I can't get loose until Friday afternoon.  Anyone heading out then?

Sure is hard to wait on this.
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 10:30:19 AM »

I can't get loose until Friday afternoon.  Anyone heading out then?

Sure is hard to wait on this.

I'm not going till about 4pm Pete, and I'm going to Bandera which is 52 miles South of Fredericksburg but you're welcome to ride along till Highway 16, where you'd go north 25 miles and I'd go South 25 miles (I think)  713 562 3910
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal