Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: BBB weekend, lets get it together now  (Read 9132 times)

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
Re: BBB weekend, lets get it together now
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 09:48:15 PM »

Are ya'll going threw Medina to start the 3's ride? If so what time? Since I am staying in Bandera I could meet ya'll in Medina on Saturday. I am coming up on Friday night so I'll be missing out on all the fun on Friday. :'(
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

VTXDEMON

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 11:22:09 PM »

Are ya'll going threw Medina to start the 3's ride? If so what time? Since I am staying in Bandera I could meet ya'll in Medina on Saturday. I am coming up on Friday night so I'll be missing out on all the fun on Friday. :'(

I'm also heading that way Friday...  I was planning on asking for the day off, but don't know if I can get it.  what time are you leaving????   Is anyone else leaving Friday??

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 06:13:03 AM »

I'm going to try to meet Martin at his house and be out from his house by four. Can you be to Martins by four? Where are you staying? I'll be headed to Bandera on 16 off of loop 1604 in San Antonio.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

VTXDEMON

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006, 08:03:27 AM »

Well, I'm staying with your brother... where ever he found the room, I guess I better call him to find out where I need to go... 

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 08:12:23 AM »

Well you can ride with us to san antonio. when we take 1604 over the north side of san antonio you can split off on i-10 and head towards kerrville/fredericksburg.

meXimelt

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 10:01:09 AM »

I called Budget Host Inn this morning and they have a 1 bed/ room for $70 + tax available for next Fri & Sat.  830-997-3344

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 01:24:29 PM »

Everchanging plans. Susan is going to go now so I will be trailering up Friday night. I still would like to meet up in Medina in the morning to do the 3's ride.

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 04:26:31 PM »

Everchanging plans. Susan is going to go now so I will be trailering up Friday night. I still would like to meet up in Medina in the morning to do the 3's ride.

Damn! and you just got past the "trailer queen" title.  ;)
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 06:46:21 PM »

Comming down from the Dallas area on Thursday morning and staying til Sunday. If anyone wants to tag along there are 3 of us so far!! Staying in FeddyBurg  Chad 8)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 08:17:24 AM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

mshearnex

• Rider
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2006, 09:16:35 PM »

HearneX and I will be leaving from Hearne Thursday morning and heading out 79 to Round Rock.  Should be in Fredricksburg early Thursday afternoon.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 08:15:53 AM »

HearneX and I will be leaving from Hearne Thursday morning and heading out 79 to Round Rock.  Should be in Fredricksburg early Thursday afternoon.
  Minicop, Hangman and myself will be comming into Austin around 1ish to eat at the Roadhouse for lunch and then to Fredricksburg. We plan on comming into Round Rock on 79 then to Austin if would like to meet up.  Later, Chad 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

mshearnex

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 12:06:01 PM »

Minicop, Hangman and myself will be comming into Austin around 1ish to eat at the Roadhouse for lunch and then to Fredricksburg. We plan on comming into Round Rock on 79 then to Austin if would like to meet up.  Later, Chad 8)

We are planning on being through Round Rock before lunch if our plans change we will post here and make plans to meet up with you.

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 03:42:28 PM »

Since so many people are staying in so many different places, there needs to be a meeting place named for those (me and probably others) that are only going to be there for the rides on Saturday and the meal Saturday night. Name a place and time.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 05:30:11 PM »

It looks like all hotel/motels are showing full at this time....... at least thru reservation search engines ....so I may be coming from the house.  :-\ :-\ ...... however... last weekend the hotels were full until Friday night then cancellations started happening as a result of the weather .......maybe there will be some cancellations next weekend as well....

I know John Arthur ....... went to school with him he puts on a great show .......  :) :)

Call Miller Inn. Right across 290 from Budget Inn. Found the number............
Miller Inn
830-997-2244

« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 05:35:07 PM by VTXLady53 »
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Swampfox

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 09:54:07 PM »

I got to go to the hills and thrills again does anybody have a plane to fly me back to Houston on Saturday by 11:00am?  I got a meeting they want my blood. Then fly me back to my bike at 1:00pm on the 20th that's the same day?  Also need a limo to take me to and from the plane to the meeting too! Or lets have the real BBBIII next weekend.
Decoded #1 BBTIII (DONE) then #2 BBB/hangover (secret plans) and also the one that makes the most sense  #3 BTRVIII or [for the ones without decoder rings]  Bring the RV III. Now who's going to which now to #3 and yes I'm trying to pull people to the #3 because that the one that would work the best for me.  ;) :)  :-* I'm changing the name of #3 to GTTH&TAWARV&TIII  [for the ones without decoder rings]  (Go to the hills and thrills again with a RV & trailer Romen 3).  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal