Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: BBB weekend, lets get it together now  (Read 9107 times)

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
BBB weekend, lets get it together now
« on: May 12, 2006, 12:42:49 PM »

ok, now is the time to start getting a head count on who is going, get the rides together, food, yes food, we must talk about the food.... this will be the weekend of 5-18 thru 5-21 (orriginal BBT date)
I know that cybrhick, chbrchick, Xlr8, Meximelt, pepsX, mrs pepsX and Pokerbum are leaving on thrus morning out of the Houston area, and going to meet up with Arch, mrs Arch, and Kebs on the way. we are all staying in Fredricksburg.
Fri ride will be to LLano (coopers for lunch) and returning via enchanted rock.
Sat will be the famous 3  3s ride and a great fun dinner at Hondo's in Fredricksburg that night with some special goodies planned.
Sun, returning home.

so lets get this going!
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
Re: BBB weekend, lets get it together now
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 12:54:48 PM »

Our reservation for dinner on Saturday will be at "Hondo's on Main". This is a nice country music hot spot. They have live music every night, and Saturday will be John Arthur Martinez, the runner up from Nashville Star two years ago. Our reservation is for 7pm, and because this is a very popular hangout, we must  be there by 7pm or our tables will be given away. They only allow one large group reservation per night. For those that will just be there for Saturday, here is a map.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=312%20West%20Main%20Street&city=Fredericksburg&state=TX

http://www.johnarthurmartinez.net/
Displaced Texan.

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 01:25:34 PM »

www.pepsX.com

hillcountryrider

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 02:14:22 PM »

Is there going to be anything going on at Armadillo Farms ... or is everyone going to stay in Fredericksburg for lodging?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 02:17:40 PM by hillcountryrider »

meXimelt

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 02:20:29 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Who else is staying at the Budget Host Inn? 
Are we still making it our meeting place (901 East Main Sreet, Fredricksburg  phone: 830-997-3344)

How about Breakfast at the buffet place we went to last year. Think the name of it was Alice's.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 02:26:20 PM by meXimelt »

meXimelt

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 02:22:20 PM »

The Armadillo Farms is booked for another event.

We are all staying in Fredricksburg. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 02:24:06 PM by meXimelt »

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 02:26:36 PM »

Sandy and I are staying at the Fredrick Motel.

www.pepsX.com

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 02:38:38 PM »

I'm staying in Bandera.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

hillcountryrider

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 03:02:21 PM »

It looks like all hotel/motels are showing full at this time....... at least thru reservation search engines ....so I may be coming from the house.  :-\ :-\ ...... however... last weekend the hotels were full until Friday night then cancellations started happening as a result of the weather .......maybe there will be some cancellations next weekend as well....

I know John Arthur ....... went to school with him he puts on a great show .......  :) :)

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »

It looks like all hotel/motels are showing full at this time....... at least thru reservation search engines ....so I may be coming from the house.  :-\ :-\ ...... however... last weekend the hotels were full until Friday night then cancellations started happening as a result of the weather .......maybe there will be some cancellations next weekend as well....

I know John Arthur ....... went to school with him he puts on a great show .......  :) :)

I would suggest calling the Frederickburg Chamber of Commerce. They are very helpful at finding you a place to stay. There are several bed and breakfasts in the area at a reasonable price. I have used the Chamber of Commerce a few times, and they came through for me.
Displaced Texan.

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »

Dan, if we get on the road by 10:00 we should be in Giddings by about noon. What time are ya’ll planning on being there? Who else is leaving from the north side on Thursday morning? Let’s set a time and place to meet and then head out. If we meet in Giddings we can pick a place for lunch either in Giddings or Bastrop, if nobody is hungry we can pick a place in San Marcos. Do we have a head count on how many are going to be making this ride to Fredericksburg yet? Just a few questions to get us started. I think the rout is pretty well laid out, looking foward to this weekend.

Ed 

Hey Pete are you going with us Thursday, How about you Brian?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 08:30:06 PM by Arch »
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

Hearnex

• Rider
  • Hearne, Tx
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 08:07:44 PM »

Put me down for two.  Leaveing the house on Thursday, staying at the frontier inn
2005 1800R

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 08:26:36 PM »

For those who are leaving Thursday from the north side or who want to meet on the notrh side and have breakfast and leave, give me a call at 832-443-2111. We can meet at the Denny's at I-45 and Cypresswood at about 9:00 and then head out to meet every body in Giddings.

Ed
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 08:31:49 PM »

Hearnex, where are you leaving from, and about what time?

Ed

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 08:34:53 PM »

MeXimelt, We are staying at the Budget Host Inn also. I think there are several of us that are staying there for this weekend.

Ed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal