Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys

ROT Rally Riding

<< < (4/4)

Rocket67:
Thanks for the input everyone, got day one mapped out and loaded in the gps.   Lime Creek Rd is on both legs of that ride.....looks like so much fun I want to go both.directions.  I even threw in an observatory in the preserve.  i hope I get at least one other rider but I don't mind riding solo either.  

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on May 12, 2015, 07:15:53 PM ---Thanks for the input everyone, got day one mapped out and loaded in the gps.   Lime Creek Rd is on both legs of that ride.....looks like so much fun I want to go both.directions.  I even threw in an observatory in the preserve.  i hope I get at least one other rider but I don't minding solo either. 

--- End quote ---

I would consider riding with ya but got to work :'(

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Gumbo on May 13, 2015, 06:31:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rocket67 on May 12, 2015, 07:15:53 PM ---Thanks for the input everyone, got day one mapped out and loaded in the gps.   Lime Creek Rd is on both legs of that ride.....looks like so much fun I want to go both.directions.  I even threw in an observatory in the preserve.  i hope I get at least one other rider but I don't minding solo either. 

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You would have to remove your highway boards....LOL.

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on May 13, 2015, 06:43:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gumbo on May 13, 2015, 06:31:03 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You would have to remove your highway boards....LOL.

--- End quote ---

There coming off just got me some fatty highway bars  :thumbup:

Rocket67:
I have my route planned for the trip up now, going to be a fun ride.  I also have my Friday route (see previous post).  Everything after that is playing by ear. I am hoping there is some kind of poker run Saturday but last time I checked there was nothing on the site about it.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version