Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone make it out to the rally in Montgomery earlier today?  (Read 797 times)

VTeX_Redemption

Anyone make it out to the rally in Montgomery earlier today?
« on: September 06, 2008, 04:41:16 PM »

Just curious if anyone made it out to rally out in Montgomery at the Lonestar Cowboy church.  I was workin the ambulance that staffed the event.  Can't complain about makin overtime pay to hang out at a bike rally and follow the bikes on the ride! hah.  Although it was pretty much killin me that I wasn't on my bike.  Anyway, I saw a couple X's out there, just wonderin if it was anyone from this no good crowd, heh.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Anyone make it out to the rally in Montgomery earlier today?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

Dang had it marked on my calendar, but with no power until about 20 minutes ago, missed :'( Sure good to be out of the dark. :D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Re: Anyone make it out to the rally in Montgomery earlier today?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »

Same here had it marked on the calendar.

Had Son in Law and grandson helping Jim clean the yard of Hurricane Ike's droppings.. Didn't think it would be fair for me to go to the ralley and they be working. I hung around to make sure they had plenty of fluids and fed them.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal