Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need a tree cut down  (Read 1153 times)

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Need a tree cut down
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:43:41 PM »

It looks easy to do.  Who want to make some easy money?   I am willing to help supply beer BBQ too great no one has called yet hurry up I am hot to trot  ;D  home 713-861-6836 or cell 713-828-4757.

tejasx

Re: Need a tree cut down
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »

It looks easy to do.  Who want to make some easy money?   I am willing to help supply beer BBQ too great no one has called yet hurry up I am hot to trot  ;D  home 713-861-6836 or cell 713-828-4757.

Dynamite O0

McLovin

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »

have any pics?   :D

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 07:46:33 PM »

Pics. on the way

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 02:05:27 AM »

got it cover thanks for your reply I will never forget you. At 420 and going on I tryed to sent pics just to big to send.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »

Gary, it would be at least three weeks before I could even take a look at it, and while I can drop it any way you want it to fall, I DON"T climb and top trees -- I'm scared of heights. I have to have a very long and very serious conversation with myself before I rappel off of a building, and I won't even consider going up a tree. So, if it needs to be topped I can't help you. Post photos of the tree and everything around it (specifically power lines, fences, structures, and anything else you don't want dented or scratched). If you can't get it done before I have time to get down there, and it doesn't need to be topped, I'll try to help you out. If it needs to be topped, I never heard of you and I wouldn't know you from Adam.
02 1800C

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »

Gary, it would be at least three weeks before I could even take a look at it, and while I can drop it any way you want it to fall, I DON"T climb and top trees -- I'm scared of heights. I have to have a very long and very serious conversation with myself before I rappel off of a building, and I won't even consider going up a tree. So, if it needs to be topped I can't help you. Post photos of the tree and everything around it (specifically power lines, fences, structures, and anything else you don't want dented or scratched). If you can't get it done before I have time to get down there, and it doesn't need to be topped, I'll try to help you out. If it needs to be topped, I never heard of you and I wouldn't know you from Adam.

I'm hoping it will be done next weekin but it may not.  I took pics. but must need to send them to a pic. site then try to put on post.  I don't have a clue what to do so, I'll keep you on the S.A.P. list. Thanks for your reply Jim
SwampFox :)

Dusty

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 05:18:26 AM »

I'm hoping it will be done next weekin but it may not.  I took pics. but must need to send them to a pic. site then try to put on post.  I don't have a clue what to do so, I'll keep you on the S.A.P. list. Thanks for your reply Jim
SwampFox :)

Gary,

Send me the pics and I'll try to get them posted.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 08:24:44 AM »

I did it! pics. from Gary titled
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:20:18 PM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 06:44:17 PM »

Here one guess who's behind the tree?

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal