Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: looking for some good rodes  (Read 3589 times)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: looking for some good rodes
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 08:54:58 PM »

Blanco County, Kendall County, Kerr County, Bandera County, Gillispie County, Llano County, & that's just a few good roads.  ;)

If you get to Fredricksburg, stop by the Visitor's Center. It's 1 block north of Hwy 290 (Main St.). You can pick up county maps of all the above counties, and more. For FREE! Well worth the stop. They show all the little roads.  O0
Thanks  RD,  but i don't see any of those rodes on my map    :-\   :(
But if we make it as far a Fredricksburg we will stop and get those maps   O0

Not roads...those are whole counties.  :) If you make it over to Bandera, you should go from Kerrville, Hwy16. That's a great route. scenery is great just about anywhere west of 35. You'll have a great time.
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Capt. Howdy

• Rider
  • denton, tx
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »

Blanco County, Kendall County, Kerr County, Bandera County, Gillispie County, Llano County, & that's just a few good roads.  ;)

If you get to Fredricksburg, stop by the Visitor's Center. It's 1 block north of Hwy 290 (Main St.). You can pick up county maps of all the above counties, and more. For FREE! Well worth the stop. They show all the little roads.  O0
Thanks  RD,  but i don't see any of those rodes on my map    :-\   :(
But if we make it as far a Fredricksburg we will stop and get those maps   O0

Not roads...those are whole counties.  :) If you make it over to Bandera, you should go from Kerrville, Hwy16. That's a great route. scenery is great just about anywhere west of 35. You'll have a great time.
;)  gotcha

There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those who can't!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 10:34:52 PM »

Thanks everybody for all the info.  Big A, we might try to stop at that cafe,  I like to eat good pie  ;)
I don't care what the other DFW Xers say about you CenTex Xers,    Yall are all right   O0   O0 
   I want names!!!!! Did we make someone MAD????  I sure hope they GET OVER IT!!!! ; :'( :-*D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) O0 O0  RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Capt. Howdy

• Rider
  • denton, tx
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 07:09:01 PM »

Thanks everybody for all the info.  Big A, we might try to stop at that cafe,  I like to eat good pie  ;)
I don't care what the other DFW Xers say about you CenTex Xers,    Yall are all right   O0   O0 
   I want names!!!!! Did we make someone MAD????  I sure hope they GET OVER IT!!!! ; :'( :-*D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) O0 O0  RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG
I am not throwing anybody under the bus,  I am still new here   :-X   O0 O0

There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those who can't!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 04:05:12 PM »

Don't worry about it. VTreX is just a big ol' teddy bear!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »

Don't worry about it. VTreX is just a big ol' teddy bear!  O0
         TRUE!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal