Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I think I want to get rid of my bike...  (Read 9427 times)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: I think I want to get rid of my bike...
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 03:05:02 PM »

Your avatar is a Cocker Spaniel. You write all the aingst ridden crap about selling your motorcycle, that I  told you....you were sinking too much cash into....and I come home a little intoxicated after a night out with some pals to read this.........................you phuquing queer.  LOL

You'll always be the dude that offered me safe harbor in a storm. A gratitude that never expires, but all this wah wah wah over that 1300 is kinda girly.   The 1300 is you. Finish it and ride it.

Martin

Saturday Mornng..........

Damn my head hurts. :(  What a tasteless and inappropriate post I wrote.  :(

Actually that wasn't me. Someone snuck into my house and logged on to the forum using my name and wrote that AppleSauce...........while I was passed out drunk. :o  Sorry Gay'b,

Moderator, please look into this and prevent it from ever happening again. I'm going to call HPD and report the break in.

Oh, nevermind.  :(

Do you actually get paid for your work as court reporter?
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

VTXDEMON

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 07:19:20 PM »

M80R...  I like the sound of that...  I'll be gettin the rear lights some time this week.  I'll be sending the struts to the chromer...  I think it will be done before you get back Dave...  so untill then. 

DAR-Silver Surfer

• Old Timer
  • 1300R - Spring, Tx.
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 07:41:52 PM »

Problem? Theres no problem.  If you can store 1 bike you can store 2 or 3 or 4....

This could be a good time for you to start a collection.  O0
Now known as - The Silver Surfer

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 08:58:27 PM »

you should just keep working six days a week and then you'll have plenty of $$ for both.

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 09:01:26 PM »

I don't think you can get too crazy accessorizing the Suzuki.  My buddy has one, and can hardly find ANYTHING for it!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

VTXDEMON

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 01:13:40 AM »

I don't think you can get too crazy accessorizing the Suzuki.  My buddy has one, and can hardly find ANYTHING for it!
Thats how it was when I got the VTX... no pipes. no seat... but just wait a few months... the M109R will be just as popular as the VTX

ConnRadd

• Old Timer
  • Houston, Tx (Willowbrook Area)
    • Photo Gallery
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 09:22:43 AM »

HalGreenLee is actively looking for aftermarket items... www.directline.com

Cobra and HK has pipes already. I see Cobra is trying to jump the gun on this one coming out with product as fast as they can. One of the main things that I have not found yet is an air-kit. But, there's windshields, grips, they show a backrest but not actually on the bike, fuel pot, etc....

Thing about the VTX over the 9 is, the VTX has the 1300 and 1800. So they tend to have a wider market share with different price ranges.
2006 M109R Silver
2004 VTX 1300c Candy Apple Red (SOLD)

http://www.myspace.com/mspraberry

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 09:37:07 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................

Ok, seriously do what you want.  Once the bike is back together ride it for a bit and see how much you enjoy it.  If you continue to stare at it wishing you had another bike...then I would go looking.  Give it some time.
Chunk the llama.

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 12:26:44 PM »

that's a lot of O's, brock.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal