Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Danny Trejo Dallas Cowboy Fan Wearing Cowboys Jersey Signing for Saints Fan  (Read 1238 times)

GATOR

• Old Timer

Danny Trejo Dallas Cowboys Fan :c :c He Signed Our Petition for ROWDY ROW Section Cowboys Fans Only at AT&T Stadium   :thumbup: See Bottom Pic he is Wearing Cowboys jersey Signing for Saints Fan wearing Saints Jersey  :thumbup: :thumbup:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 06:13:17 PM by GATOR »

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

GATOR

• Old Timer

Rowdy Row
GBoi Carranza
My name is Gabriel Carranza, I'm a Dallas native born and raised whose passionate about three things in life, God, my family and the Dallas Cowboys! I'm 29 years old married and a father of 4. From the time I was 3 years old my father raised me to be a Cowboys fan, it came easy to me to cheer for my team as though it was inbedded in my DNA. By God's grace I was able to witness 3 Super Bowls in the 90's. The years that followed haven't been the easiest to watch ,but I watch faithfully every sunday. I try to instill the same loyalty into my kids, but it becomes harder every year, when the team your watching on tv is losing and you can't afford the real life experience.
After the first game of the season when the Cowboys played the 49ers my decision had been made. Seeing the overwhelming support that San Francisco brought into our stadium infuriated me! I thought to myself we have too many die hard fans to have our stadium NOT sound like a Superbowl game every Sunday! For that reason I made a decision for us to be heard! I've started a petition to have a section in the stadium dedicated to the die-hard fans that I want to call Rowdy Row! In reality I know that one section of the stadium won't make the stadium what I want it to be, but I hope it's the foundation that we need to bring back the Super Bowl atmosphere that we all deserve.
ROWDYROW BABY!
LIVE THE CULTURE 365!

https://www.facebook.com/rowdyrowpetition
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:30:01 PM by GATOR »

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal