Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: DFW M&G: SUN 04/20 - STOCKYARDS FT. WORTH, TX.  (Read 8309 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: DFW M&G: SUN 04/20 - STOCKYARDS FT. WORTH, TX.
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 08:25:20 AM »

Brad ice down that ankle and get it healthy in time for the concert.

It's getting better.  It was a little yellow looking yesterday but will be in tip top shape come Saturday.  Gotta save the ice for the margaritas!   O0

That's good news that it's getting better and your not outa comission. As far as the ice goes, you need to ship it down to my place, cause I had an accident at work and and I may be out of comission myself for awhile. A piece of steel I-beam 4' long and weight of 1000# fell on my left foot. Broke my big toe clean and fractured 3 others. Good thing is I've still got'em! Anybody know how to make a side shifter for a VTX? Will swap good drugs for a set of blue prints.  8) 8)
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »

It's getting better.  It was a little yellow looking yesterday but will be in tip top shape come Saturday.  Gotta save the ice for the margaritas!   O0

That's good news that it's getting better and your not outa comission. As far as the ice goes, you need to ship it down to my place, cause I had an accident at work and and I may be out of comission myself for awhile. A piece of steel I-beam 4' long and weight of 1000# fell on my left foot. Broke my big toe clean and fractured 3 others. Good thing is I've still got'em! Anybody know how to make a side shifter for a VTX? Will swap good drugs for a set of blue prints.  8) 8)

Oh crap! Made my foot hurt just reading about it. I'm glad you still got 'em.

Give me a call if you need anything.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

Oh crap! Made my foot hurt just reading about it. I'm glad you still got 'em.

Give me a call if you need anything.

Dang Hoot!  Glad you still have the piggies...  Now, let's get to work on a suicide shifter.  I'd buy one!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal