Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BBT VI Official Announcement & Registration Form  (Read 7204 times)

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
Re: BBT VI Official Announcement & Registration Form
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »

Current count for BBT is 21.  Based on all the posts I should be getting a bunch of mail over the weekend. 

Folowing is the list of folks that for sure are attending, way to go!   

1.  Hooter
2.  Hooter spouse
3.  Lucky
4.  Lucky's Lover
5.  murray_61
6.  paperpeddler
7.  skydvr guest
8.  skydvr
9.  matap
10.  matap spouse
11.  VTXChad
12.  gumbo
13.  Wahoo
14.  JustinVTX
15.  bigdog
16.  bigdogsgal
17.  icemanhail
18.  icemanhail guest
19.  Brookster
20.  c'ster
21.  rattler

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 12:39:05 AM »

I have 3 i will get with you or come out and bring money this week.
So couldbfaster +1
and Noob
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 01:13:30 PM »

Ya, Ya, Ya... I have heard that before.    :)

We will be around so give us a call.

Geri

Dusty

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 05:54:41 AM »

Which pavillion will be ours to use? Just curious, the site doesn't show the tent camping area and I was wondering how far from the pavillion we would be. I sort of get the feeling they don't encourage tent camping. Not much of a site map of the park on thier web page, unless you are in an RV.

Pavilion #1

Open air pavilion with table seating for gatherings up to 50 people.  Located on Lady Bird Drive, just below the dam.  Playground equipment, baseball  and restrooms nearby.  No barbeque facilities. Cost: $25.00 per day.

Pavilion #2

Open air pavilion with table seating for gatherings up to 50 people.  Located on Lady Bird Drive, across from the Tatsch House.  Playground equipment, tennis and swimming pool nearby.  Barbeque pit and fire box.  Restrooms located at Tatsch House. Cost: $30.00 per day.

Pavilion #3

Open air pavilion with table seating for gatherings of 60-75 people.  Located on Pavilion Drive. Playground equipment and restrooms nearby.  Large barbeque pit and fire box.  Cost: $35.00 per day.

Pavilion #4

One of the newest open air pavilions with table seating for gatherings of 60-75 people.  Located across the creek.  Driving range,  playground equipment and restrooms nearby. Large barbeque pit, firebox and scoreboard. Cost: $35.00 per day.

Pavilion #5

The newest open air pavilion with table seating for gatherings of 60-75 people. Located on Petsch Loop next to Live Oak Creek.  Playground equipment, volleyball, basketball, baseball and restrooms nearby. Large barbeque pit and fire box.  Cost: $50.00 per day.

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »

This is ours:

Pioneer Pavilion

Pioneer Pavilion was constructed  in 1968, in celebration of Fredericksburg's 125th anniversary. A large, indoor facility, it will accommodate up to 500 people. It has a stage, kitchen area, and restrooms.  It is heated, but not air-conditioned.  Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. It is located at the corner of Lady Bird Drive and Recreation Loop.  Tennis, swimming and playground equipment nearby.  Three large barbeque pits available. Cost: $500.00.

Dusty

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »

This is ours:

Pioneer Pavilion

Pioneer Pavilion was constructed  in 1968, in celebration of Fredericksburg's 125th anniversary. A large, indoor facility, it will accommodate up to 500 people. It has a stage, kitchen area, and restrooms.  It is heated, but not air-conditioned.  Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. It is located at the corner of Lady Bird Drive and Recreation Loop.  Tennis, swimming and playground equipment nearby.  Three large barbeque pits available. Cost: $500.00.

Ok.....it looks like it's down hill to the camp ground. That's a good thing.  :c

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

Yep, that will be lots easier to get to the camp site when you can't walk anymore  :c :c :c :c
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 08:55:15 PM »

THat's the place where They ran off and left me. I should of turned right but I went left it was a right turn I turned left Did I say that all ready Oh I think they just wanted to ride away from The SwampFox on their tail.  If you want the Tail to Tail then you better make sure the tail ready to tail before you hit the trail.  :bikerider:

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »

Camping can be pretty much any where. 

Last year tent campers were across from the RV site.  This was right next to the bathroom and showers  In looking at the site map, there is bathroom for camping below but I don't know if there are showers.  There are for sure by RV site.  Plus it's good to have everyone in the same general area since we tend to hang out real late  ;D  :c  

The reason we picked the large pavillon is size - hoping for more of a statewide showing, private bathrooms, full kitchen, walk in cooler, stage and pa system.  indoors, covered and a nice breeze with side doors open.  We have plenty of parking and have the bike show inside.

i had a copy of the layout from last year but isn't displaying correctly.  I can email to the attendee list if that will help.  I'll post later in the week the schedule, reserved RV spoke, when we expect to start check in, etc.

Geri
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:08:08 PM by bigdogsgal »

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »

Camping can be pretty much any where. 

Last year tent campers were across from the RV site.  This was right next to the bathroom and showers  In looking at the site map, there is bathroom for camping below but I don't know if there are showers.  There are for sure by RV site.  Plus it's good to have everyone in the same general area since we tend to hang out real late  ;D  :c  

The reason we picked the large pavillon is size - hoping for more of a statewide showing, private bathrooms, full kitchen, walk in cooler, stage and pa system.  indoors, covered and a nice breeze with side doors open.  We have plenty of parking and have the bike show inside.

i had a copy of the layout from last year but isn't displaying correctly.  I can email to the attendee list if that will help.  I'll post later in the week the schedule, reserved RV spoke, when we expect to start check in, etc.

Geri

Geri, check and see if the PA got fixed.... One side of the amp was blown out last year (NOT BY US!!)
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 07:30:32 AM »

So,  for those of us that will be showing up on Thursday night ( My wife & I, around 7:30), where do we check in.  I read that when we get there for our packets we pay the camp fee when we get our shirts and stuff.  Will someone be around to tend to us.  And again would it be safe to say we can set up camp next to the pavilion?
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 08:35:15 AM »

So,  for those of us that will be showing up on Thursday night ( My wife & I, around 7:30), where do we check in.  I read that when we get there for our packets we pay the camp fee when we get our shirts and stuff.  Will someone be around to tend to us.  And again would it be safe to say we can set up camp next to the pavilion?

There is always someone around to at least get you pointed in the right direction.  With that said, Thurs. night is the scheduled dinner/outing for the early arrivals.  The location, from what I have read, is in question.  I, for one, will be at the Auslander.  IMO, setting-up camp near the pavilion will put you a good ways from all the others.  Everyone chose last year to camp near the RV's (down the hill and behind the pavilion) so that they would be near the bath/shower facilities and the late-night goings-on.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 06:44:57 PM »

Noob -- I'll check on that.  Are you singing???  Actually, I think Jen was going to see if she could get a karoyke machine.

Matap -- I'm working on publishing the scedule but ned to make a few calls tomorrow to finalize a few last minute items.  This will have check in times, including after hours, M&G, and event details. I am also including a map of the park and camping details.

Geri

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal